- Protect movements immediately as movement leaders and their organizations face a heightened risk of violence and state repression, alongside the considerable stresses and harms of fighting racism 24-7.
- Resource movement infrastructure by funding legal, communications, technology, financial, organizational development, healing, cultural work, and leadership development to sustain and support our movements for the long term.
- Support resistance through funding organizations and activities that are focused directly on dismantling and disrupting extractive, exploitative, and oppressive systems steeped in structural racism.
- Fund imagination and futures by investing deeply in the work of envisioning and creating new institutions, deeply democractic governance structures, and decolonized systems that recognize and respect the dignity of all oppressed peoples.
- Liberate wealth to support Black liberation and Indigenous Sovereignty by calling on philanthropy to liberate capital and wealth in new ways and build durable power for grassroots and movement leaders.
Questions? See our 2021 Grantmaking FAQ here.
Missed our 2021 Grantmaking Opportunities Webinar? Watch the video recording here.