ABOUT OUR MEMBERSHIP
Solidaire Network gives quickly and generously and advocates courageously to repair the past and ongoing harms of society’s and philanthropy’s disinvestment from Black, Indigenous, immigrant, and other communities leading from the margins.
We are guided by our desire to be transformational rather than merely transactional; to bring more money, and more than money to the movement ecosystem and to our approach.
We do our part to invest in power-building by communities that have suffered inequity across generations, experiencing oppression and exploitation upon which the current economic system has been built on.
By becoming a member of Solidaire, you are joining a powerful community of donor organizers that are moving unprecedented amounts of solidarity and support to the frontlines of social justice and making real change possible.
Our collective work happens through standing in our power as donor organizers and resource mobilizers. To that end, all dues-paying members have full access to relationship building and convening, deep political education, ongoing learning and collaborations, and experiential opportunities, including:
- Regular events featuring movement partners, where there are opportunities for deeper learning and relationship building.
- Annual Retreat for Solidaire members all over the country to convene together in one place to collectively dream, brainstorm, and learn together–complete with lots of joyful time to bond.
- Regional Hub Gatherings to connect in person with other members and connect to local organizing.
- Online Learning Calls and Webinars to connect with movement leaders and be in conversation with one another.
- Political Education and peer learning opportunities to positively transform relationships between donors and movements.
- Working Groups around specific focus areas such as climate justice, Indigenous sovereignty, and more.
- Support critical, timely issues and movements, such as the Black Liberation Pooled Fund, which allocates resources to the powerful ecosystem of Black-led social change organizations around that country.
- Access to pitch and fund Rapid Request funding requests within the network. Members pitch each other of immediate frontline movement needs which they can offer immediate and direct support.
Memberships start at $20K in movement contributions and increase based on giving capacity. By becoming a member of Solidaire, you are joining a powerful community of donor organizers who are moving new and unprecedented amounts of solidarity and support to the frontlines of social and racial justice.